12 June 2009

rippin it on da vinyl

Howdy, all.... sorry for the lack of posts... deadlines are KILLIN me.

I just received some photos of the Kuta vinyl progress, so I compiled all the photos together to make a pretty picture.
Now that the master vinyl is approved... we can get them mass produced and colored up all purdy-like. :P

Thank you again for all your excitement. It has made all the sweat and blood worth-while to make Kuta come to life.

Preorders are still open if anyone's interested.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks awesome needless to say. But there I said it anyway.

That must be exciting to see your character come to life like that.

BlackTiger2 said...

nice, i wish i had the money to order one!!!

Unknown said...

man I'm loving this
also the process

jriggity said...

Damm dood!

thats just plain inspireing.

Ill definitly pik one up...next time you over.

jriggity

Ronaldo Barata said...

Man... this gonna be great!

Shane Plante said...

Mr. Sean Galloway...
I have just realized who you were as of like, 3 days ago. I have a GIANT reference at work and at home and your art only had the name cheeks on it...

I'm sure I'll be made fun of for this, but I really had no idea who cheeks was, until I clicked on one of my friends links under "Sean Galloway" And kiss my grits, I came upon your blog...HOW ABOUT THAT!

ANYWAYS, I am a HUGE animation fan and currently working in that field, Your work continues to inspire me and EVERYONE else who holds a pencil or pen.

Congratulations on all of your success, you've earned it! Keep up the great work, my friend...

Mr. Scribbles said...

Man that is DOOOOOOPE! I can't wait to get my hands on one of those!

~ tOkKa said...

-->> .. i'll save up ..

Draw Monkey said...

Sweet. Can't wait to see it in stores.

Owen Williams said...

Man, that looks ace!

Anonymous said...

j'aime beaucoup votre travail

http://uneesquisse.blogspot.com/ said...

I love it