09 July 2009

I Ain't Afraid of...

.... no work!

Thank you, everyone for the kind words about my first Teen Titans page! You're all too kind... really. :D

So....when I showed my first pass for page 1 to my editor... he gave me a good chuckle.. when he said, "Cheeks.... this looks good, but DAMN! Is this an anatomy book?!!" HAHAHAHAHA

In my defense...I was trying to beat George Perez's people count... but how foolish was I to ever attempt such a feat. He's a master for a reason. I gave up around 50..... HAHAHAHA

I figured you'd like to see the blood I had to sweat in this page, and the changes that were made for dialogue. HAHA



After seeing this.... is it a safe bet to assume I LOVE drawing people?! HAHAHAHAHA

Hope y'all digs!

10 comments:

mattcrap said...

that's some nice clean blocking for that much mayhem, man

Sean Galloway said...

thanks, Matt.

Tom said...

Wow, so many figures! It's great to see the shapes you use. I loved the first page in print by the way, can't wait to see more!

Davin said...

Great stuff as always. Looking forward to seeing more!

On an unrelated note, did Spectacular Spider-Man get the ax?

Draw Monkey said...

Busy busy :P

I love how you can put so much stuff in there and still make it understandable. Great work!

Suze said...

Love pages like this where I can get a peek at how you structure your peeps. Awesome!

Josh Frost said...

Holly crap dude! Impressive to keep track of who is who when you start adding in the details! Haha Nice job!

~ tOkKa said...

-->> smells like teen khaos ..

Damion009 said...

after looking at your blog i have to say.... you fuckin rock man!!!!!!!!! awesome work!!!

Toyebot said...

Man, great to see these pencils! Awesome work.